- Bring and submit signed Student Gold Card and Student Medication Card (white)
- The Ranger Connection will be open for spirit wear, calculators, and gym locks ($6.50)
- Student ID and Yearbook photos:
- Hair color and length must be in accordance wtih the guidelines in the Student/Parent Handbook. No facial hair is permitted. Pictures will be taken before or after class meetings.
- Underclassmen only: Pictures will be taken in 3/4 length format in Practice Gym between 9am and 11am. Students must a white shirt and tie - slacks are optional
- Seniors only: Pictures are by appointment only in the Practice Gym.
Class Meeting Schedule
Freshman: Any time between 9 a.m. and 11 a.m. in the Cafeteria
Sophomores: 10:30 a.m. in the Theater
Juniors: 9 a.m. in the Theater
Seniors: 8 a.m. in Hughes Hall (*bring a $20 check payable to Jesuit for Community Service polo)